RAW ART

RAW ART
reading & writing with art

April 23, 2014

Sixth Sewing Softie Sculptures

6th graders are at it again...it's SOFTIE time!  They have been begging all year.  This is always a class favorite.  The crazy amounts of snow days and testing have delayed our pieces, but we are now nearing the end.  All that is left is writing our stories to go along with our creations!  My old power point that I adapted is still on Author Stream and you can use it here if you would like to give it a try:  http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/huskeyj72501-1395712-softies/











2 comments:

  1. Hey this is an awesome idea! I'd like to do this with my six graders. do you have a written lesson plan or instructions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I do not have the written lesson plan uploaded. You can click the link on the post and use the power point if it helps.
      Good Luck!

      Delete